Looking for a getaway this July? How about a trip to the Nottawasaga Resort? We’ve been going to this resort for years. It is located in Alliston, and it is just 45 minutes North of Toronto which is so convenient! This place is a little gem, which is why I am so excited I could get a deal for all of you!
For the MONTH OF JULY & AUGUST, the Nottawasaga Resort is opening up their B&B Breather Getaway that includes accommodations and breakfast daily for adults to families with FREE breakfast for the kids daily at no additional charge!
Pricing starts from just $199* per night for two adults and two children. Sunday-Thursday. 1 & 2 night stays are available. Offer ends August 31, 2021. USE PROMO CODE: ONADIME FOR THIS SPECIAL OFFER.
It’s also a great time to explore the area surrounding the Nottawasaga Resort and enjoy some Family Friendly Activities such as visiting the local shops, farmer’s markets, boating, hiking through Ontario parks and trails, shopping the outlet mall, and so much more!
Your Stay Includes:
* Resort Room Accommodation
*4 Mini Golf Passes
* Breakfast for Two Adults Daily
* FREE Breakfast for Two Kids Daily
What To Do At This Resort:
* Outdoor Pool with Sundeck
* Indoor Pool (Waterslide is closed)
* Indoor Mini Golf
* Scavenger Hunt (pick up the sheets at the front desk)
* Courtyard Patio Dining
* 5km of Nature Trails
* Outdoor Playground
* Bocce Courts
* Horseshoe Pits
* Basketball Nets
* Golf Course (extra charge. You will need to bring your own clubs)
* Driving Range (extra charge for the bucket of balls. You will need to bring your own clubs)
* Putting Green (free to use. You will need to bring your own clubs)
* Indoor Dining (Take out is also an option)
Fun in the Alliston Area:
* Local Market @ Murphy’s Farmstead (they have a fun farm for the kids): https://www.murphysfarmmarket.com
* Restaurants: https://www.allistonbia.com/plan-your-experience/?show=food-and-drink
* Shopping in Downtown Alliston: https://www.allistonbia.com/plan-your-experience
* Canoe, Kayak & Paddle Boat @ Nicolston Dam: https://nicolstondam.ca/index.php/services
* Hiking, Canoe Rentals, Biking & Fishing @ Provincial Park: https://www.ontarioparks.com/park/earlrowe
* Trans-Canada Trail – 14km: https://www.ontariotrails.on.ca/index.php?url=trails/view/thornton-cookstown-trans-canada-trail
* Museum on the Boyne: https://www.newtecumseth.ca/en/parks-recreation-and-culture/museum-on-the-boyne.aspx
* Outlet Shopping: https://www.tangeroutlet.com/cookstown
See websites for details, hours of operation, safety procedures and admission prices. Booking of activities must be made directly with the attractions listed. Attractions are not affiliated with the Nottawasaga Resort.
Health & Safety While Visiting the Resort:
The Resort is happy to have reopened a number of facilities and look forward to providing a safe and healthy recreation option to you and your family. Reasonable precautions will be taken and best practices observed to minimize risks and to protect against the hazards presented by COVID-19. The safety and well-being of guests and their team is a priority and as such a number of new Guidelines are in place since your previous visit. For specifics visit: https://www.nottawasagaresort.com/covid-19.html
TO BOOK ONLINE:
Visit: https://reservations.nottawasagaresort.com — Click Reserve a Room, select your date range, enter # of adults & children, then click MORE and use promo code: ONADIME to access this special rate!
(Remember, it has to say 2 adults and 2 kids on a Sunday-Thursday night booking. Please phone the hotel if you are struggling to book online).
TO BOOK BY PHONE:
Call 1-800-669-5501 and use promo code: ONADIME
If you are a family of 5, please call the front desk for a booking. They may be able to add an extra cot in the room for the third child. All activities will be included but the mini golf is a small extra charge. Breakfast for the third child may also be an extra charge.
*Tax extra, resort fee extra. Offer cannot be combined with any other packages and promotions. Available until August 31, 2021. Not applicable for group bookings. Available Sunday-Thursday for one and two night stays based on availability. Call for details.
Check out my family video at the Nottawasaga Resort! Please NOTE the indoor pool is open but the water slide is closed due to covid-19 restrictions.