Hello! Welcome to Entertain Kids on a Dime.
My name is Jennifer Stallman and I’m a loving wife and mother of two beautiful children, but I’m also an avid blogger whose mission it is to provide my readers with ways to help keep their kids busy and entertained, all without breaking the bank.
While most of my exclusive coupons and events are organized for those living in The Greater Toronto Area, you’ll still find my blog valuable even if you’re outside of the GTA.. So feel free to subscribe. You’ll be glad you did!
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful rest of your day!
Why You Should Subscribe to This Blog.
Become a blog subscriber today for exclusive access to a variety of different ways to save money for your family while keeping your children entertained.
Weekly Events Calendar
Tips & Tricks
20% Off Dinos & Friends (Toronto)
20% Off Dino Drive (Markham)
90s Movies For Kids Of All Ages
HOLIDAY EVENTS IN THE GTA
So Much More Than Just a Blog.
Did you know? Entertain Kids on a Dime extends far beyond just a blog site with tips and advice on how to treat your kids to a good time for less. It’s a directory filled with Ontario’s top kid-friendly businesses. It is home to exclusive coupons to top children’s attractions within the Greater Toronto Area and the rest of Ontario. And most importantly, it’s a community of like-minded parents who are passionate about spending quality time with their children without splurging.
Fall Fun Guide.
Looking for something to do in Ontario this fall that the whole family will enjoy? Autumn is the best time for fruit picking, wagon rides, corn mazes and hay jumps.
From orchards to petting farms, I’ve compiled the ultimate list of where to go, what to do, and how to do it for less after Labour Day.
This list will be constantly updated so be sure to check back for more!
Free Outdoor Places.
Wondering where in Ontario you can go during the warm months that will be fun for the kids, yet friendly to your wallet?
I know the summer months can be hard because your children are no longer in school, and you have to constantly find ways to keep them busy. Well nothing beats entertaining your kids for FREE! That’s why I have put together a list of free outdoor parks, splash pads, beaches, farms and zoos.
Please note that some places may charge for parking. I chose the most unique looking parks and splash pads to list. Some of them I have not yet visited but I plan to take my children to as many as I can. If you are going to plan a beach visit, make sure to check online that it is safe to swim.
I hope you enjoy and save lots and lots of money while still having a great time with your kids!
Free Indoor Places for Children.
Here are 7 FREE public indoor activities you can bring the kids to in Ontario!
Savings = Happy Parents. But don’t just take our word for it.
Check out our testimonials and see what some of our past clients have to say about us!
- “My name is Krysta. I am forever grateful for this group. I have met and spoken to fantastic and caring people. I have won prizes, got great discounts, learned where more free activities are for my family, and got awesome help this past Christmas that blessed my family a great deal.
Entertain Kids on a Dime has changed my family time. Thank you and keep up the fabulous work Jennifer.”
- “I love this group for all it stands for. Parents helping each other find deals and do things that are reasonably priced for a family of four.
Our family’s first big event was the Reptilia party and it was amazing! With help of this group I have found awesome gems in our city and awesome people with awesome advice and help. Most of all, Jennifer who started it all and works so hard to make sure everything runs smoothly and gives us deals to places we may not ever have access to otherwise!”
- “I love this group, it has helped me find great deals including Niagara, Wonderland, African Lion Safari and great ideas and deals on where to shop for my girls!”
- “Thanks this blog, I have something to do with my kids every weekend!”
- “Thanks for the awesome LEGOLAND coupon! My kids had a great time.”
- “My family has saved hundreds of dollars from the tips given on your Facebook group and on your blog. Thank you!”