Overnight Camp CAN be on a budget! National Music Camp is entering their 55th Summer hosted by Camp Wahanowin (in Orillia) at the end of August!
Your child can specialize in playing a musical instrument or dance and sing in musical theatre! No experience needed! All musical levels are welcome!
This camp is for kids completing grade 3 to completing Grade 12. Camp is divided into the JUNIOR DIVISION and SENIOR DIVISION. Each division runs for 1 week in August. Since the camp session is only one week, this makes camp for affordable for families.
ENTERTAIN KIDS ON A DIME has gotten an EXCLUSIVE DEAL from National Music Camp!
***Get $50 OFF by mentioning ‘Entertain Kids On A Dime’. You must CALL OR EMAIL before booking, so they can honour this deal!
Deal ENDS: April 30, 2019!
Call: (416) 482-2475 or email: email@example.com to get this deal!
WHY CHOOSE NATIONAL MUSIC CAMP?
* Your child will attend camp for one week in August, which keeps you on a smaller budget.
* National Music provides excellent music education to musicians of all levels
* Your child does NOT need musical instrument OR musical theatre experience to come to Camp. They have a beginner program.
* Your child gets to do amazing camp programming like water skiing, tubing, water slide, the inflatable water park, bungee trampolines, trapeze, arts & crafts, sports, AND MUCH MORE!
* National Music Camp is just 90 minutes north of Toronto on beautiful Lake Couchiching in Orillia.
***New to Camp this year is UKULELE Lessons for Kids finishing Grade 7 and up (All Levels Offered)
PRICING (Before Discount)
Enrollment Fee: $925 + tax
A Deposit of $350.00 due with registration. Balance of camp fee due on June 1st and can be paid in two equal installments on April 15th and June 1st -or- lump sum
Junior Division 2019 (campers completing grades 3-8*)
Saturday, August 17, 2019 – Saturday, August 24, 2019
Senior Division 2019 (campers completing grades 8*-12)
Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019 – Sunday, Sept. 1, 2019
GENERA CAMP INFORMATION
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW TO REGISTER
To Register, create a user name and password and sign up at: https://nationalmusiccamp.campbrainregistration.com
NMC City Office
(September – August 17)
227 Eglinton Ave. West
Phone: (416) 482-2475
Fax: (416) 482-2860