Getting your children ready for overnight camp can be very overwhelming and down right expensive.
I have created a guide to help you find the best bang for your buck when packing.
Below you will find some deals, links, tips, and suggestions.
I hope you find it helpful!
– When you buy your bedding for your child, make sure not to buy any cartoon characters so they still want to take it over the years. This should be a one time investment hopefully for you!
– Go to the Dollarama First, get everything you can from your list. You will save the most.
– All Camps are different. Go through your own Camp List to make sure you have everything.
– Flash Light/Lantern
– Shower Caddy/Carrying Basket
– Nail Clippers
– Toiletry Bag
– Small Hand Sanitizer Clip-On
– Hair Brush
– Drawstring Bag
– Travel Games
– Bathmat/Rug for Bedside
– Kleenex Box
– Dry bag
AMAZON SHOPPING LIST
– Shampoo & Conditioner
– Tooth Brush
– Tooth Paste
– Aluminum Water Bottle
– Bug Repellent Deet Free
– After Bite Cream
– A Bug Bite Thing Anti-Itching Device
– Battery Operated Fan
– Bath Towels Pack of 6
– 40″ Duffel Bag On Wheels
– 40″ Duffel Bag
– Rain Poncho Pack of 8 (4 adults, 4 kids)
– Netted Laundry Bags 2 Pack (It airs out the dirty odor)
– Hanging Shoe Bag (to store items)
– Tool Box
– Bed In A Bag Set (hearts)
– Bed In A Bag Set (Campy Animals)
– Extra Sheet Set
– Sleeping Bag
– 50 Pack Disposable Masks
Check Out The Full Amazon Store HERE
– Feminine Hygiene Products
The FaceOff JR cloth is a reusable cloth that removes makeup, oil, and dirt from your child’s face.
BOGO Deal: Buy a FaceOff JR, and get a second sample FaceOff Cloth FREE
Use Code: EKOAD
Towel Twist is a small microfiber towel that absorbs and helps dry your wet hair much faster after a shower.
DEAL: Buy a Towel Twist and get a sample FaceOff Cloth FREE
Use Code: EKOAD
Get Personalized Sticker Labels For Camp!
DEAL: Save 20% OFF When Spending $50 OR MORE
(Link Automatically Puts The Code In At Checkout)
For those of you who are looking for affordable websites to buy clothing and swim wear for your kids or teens, here are a few I recommend: Shein, Ardene, Old Navy, Children’s Place, Blue Notes/Aeropostale, H&M, Giant Tiger, and Abercrombie (when they have sales).