On the weekend my husband and I took our kids to Whittamores Farm in Markham. Our kids loved it. We were there for a few hours and could barely get them out of there. Although they do have seasonal fruits and vegetable picking, that day we just came to play.
The kind owners of Whittamores Farm are giving away a prize pack to two lucky group members. Each pack has 6 complimentary day passes to the Farm.
TO BE ENTERED IN DRAW # 1: Join my Facebook Group and SHARE my Official Contest post from my wall. (If you are not in my Facebook group, here is the link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/414893918647245)
TO BE ENTERED IN DRAW # 2: Email subscribe to my blog Entertain Kids On A Dime. You do this by scrolling down to the VERY BOTTOM of this page. Click on the bar that says “FOLLOW BLOG VIA EMAIL.” Then type in your email address, and click “Follow.” You will receive an email that confirms that you have subscribed to my blog. (If you have already subscribed, you are automatically entered into the draw)
The Prize:The Giveaway is for2 Winners. Each Winner gets 6 Complimentary day passes to Whittamores Farm in Markham. Contest Details: The contest closes on Friday, July 18, 2014 at 10pm. The winner will be announced on Sunday, July 20, 2014 The prize winner will be contacted by email.
*You must live in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Fun Activities To Do At Whittamores Farm:
– Punchin’ Maze Game
– Bugs n’ Buckets Sand Toy Lot
– Wagon Rides (Daily 11:30, 2:00 & 4:30, Weather Permitting)
– Farm Animals
– Tractors n’ Trucks Sand Toy Lot
– Playhouses & Climbers
– Wooden Milking Cow & Goat
– Animated Singing Chicken Show
– Farm Bouncer (Daily until Labour Day, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Weather Permitting)
– Combine Climber & Silo Slide
– Tractor Tire Climb
– Rock n’ Ride Horseplay
– Horse Swings
– Spider Web Climb
– Pedal Tractor Track
– Giant Tree Fort & Slide
– Strawberry Mountain & Turbo Slide
– Duckie Races (extra charges apply)
– Nature Trail
– Jumbo Pumpkin Jumper *NEW* (Daily until Labour Day, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Weather Permitting)
– Jumbo Corn Jumper *NEW* (Daily until Labour Day, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Weather Permitting)
*You can buy lunch there or bring your own picnic. They have plenty of shaded areas with picnic benches.
View of the farm entrance
My selfie on the corn jumper. (My kids were too busy jumping to pose!)
The giant slide! My kids had so much fun!