How cool would it be if your Son or Daughter won a FREE Year of recreational dance? Well, one lucky reader can thanks to Rugcutterz Danz Artz Studio in Vaughan.
HERE IS HOW YOU ENTER:
1) Take a picture recreating the Rugcutterz Mascot to the best of your ability.
2) Go to their website: http://www.rugcutterz.com/win-a-free-recreational-dance-class
3) Click on “PARTICIPATE NOW” and fill out the form and submit your photo.
HERE IS A VIDEO giving you exact details on how to enter this contest!
1. “Rugcutterz Pose” contest is open to all dancers aged 3 and over.
2. Entrants into the contest shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3. To enter the contest, you must take a picture of your child recreating the Rugcutterz Danz Artz mascot, submit one jpeg or adobe pdf image and fill out the online contest form. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the contest, please e-mail us at: email@example.com with “Rugcutterz Pose Contest” in the subject line.
4. There is a maximum of 1 entry per person. Image can only be entered once; if duplicates are received they will be removed.
5. The image must be of the child being entered into the contest. Computer-generated or computer-altered images will NOT be accepted.
6. To enter, upload the image to our contest page on our website, www.rugcutterz.com by the closing date specified within the contest.
7. Contest will close on October 23rd, 2015.
8. Image should be submitted as JPGS or Adobe PDF. Each jpg should be a maximum of 300dpi and ideally less than 2MB in file size, with your name and the subject in the title. Example: JaneDoe_RugcutterzPoseContest.
9. All entries must be submitted via the online entry form.
10. Rugcutterz Danz Artz takes no responsibility for corrupted or late entries.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
SIGN UP YOUR CHILD AT RUGCUTTERZ DANZ ARTZ
If you are looking to sign your son or daughter up for dance, Rugcutterz is an amazing place. My 5.5 year old daughter is now entering her 5th year of recreational dance and this is our 4th studio (and our last studio). They have surpassed all of my expectations. Here are some cool things I like about this studio. When we arrive, we wait at the front of the studio for the teacher to pick up my child. The classes are in the back, so my daughter has no idea if I am staying or going, which is amazing. They help her change from her jazz shoes to tap shoes. The studio is a 2 minute drive to Vaughan Mills Mall and 3 grocery stores. During those two hours that my daughter is in her tap and jazz class, I can actually get something done. In my past experience, I would see my daughter dance for 2 minutes through the studio blinds at the end of each class. At Rugcutterz, they schedule one day per month where parents and siblings can come in and watch the entire class.
The owners are very friendly and welcoming, but most of all my daughter (who came there without knowing any other kids) is insanely happy.
Another unique thing about the studio, is that when you sign up for your first dance class, your costume is free! The costumes are actually incredible too. All costumes must go through an art director before they are approved. This studio has already exceeded my expectations.
For more information, head to: http://www.rugcutterz.com/